Dec 15, 2010

Endlessly rehearsing what you wanted to say when it's too late?


Life changes a lot depending on your health, passion, ambitions, friends and people you meet.
If you are healthy, you can really do anything.

I learnt languages (English, Korean, Chinese, Spanish) at the age of 12 on my own will.
Because I knew that I would be an influential musician and change the world so I was passionate to learn anything for my purpose to live.
Yes, I wanted to make a world peace and lives fair. And I believed that I could change the world.
I screwed for some serious health problems though...

Life is almost all about the timing and how you see the world/things, isn't it?
Life itself even changes its own way for good or bad and even for the best or the worst depending on the timing.

I don't wanna regret for doing nothing.
I don't wanna endlessly rehearse what I should have or would have said to someone before it's too late when it's too late.
Depending on the timing, you can even get everything or lose everything.

You know what?
You almost had me but you lost me.