Mar 18, 2010

Handle Myself

Misunderstandings and frustrations are great causes of depression that can ruin such a beautiful day.
I made myself numb to be and live strong as a teenager. Yet it's not enough.
I still let myself ruin my days and nights for a tiny simple word even if I wake up laughing in the morning.
I'm quite an impulsive person so I can't wait. When I react, I think and I try to deal with my reactions and I take actions to make some moves. But when I react and I am taken over by my reaction, I become hyper and I don't think I'm thinking effectively nor properly.
I believe that I'm strong enough not to feel anything sometimes. But I can't control or handle myself.
I need to be more strong not to taken over by my reaction.
I need to learn to control and handle myself not to ruin things I don't want to ruin.